When accessing our Website taptosell.com or mobile applications, collectively "site", Chatocaster LLC will learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
If you visit our site to read or download information on our pages, or use our mobile applications, we collect and store only the following information about you:
1. The name of the domain from which you access the site.
2. The date and time you access our site.
3. The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
4. Type and version of browser or application used to access the site (user-agent information).
5. Any other information available in the HTTP request headers sent by your browser or application.
6. Mobile device identification information including but not limited to first and last name, and device unique identifier (UUID).
7. User email addresses entered when contacting a seller for the purpose of receiving a reply from the seller will be sent to the seller.
If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message.
The information collected is for statistical purposes. Chatocaster LLC may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Chatocaster LLC uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Chatocaster LLC will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.